Subject: "Kobolds + Stupidity = Frustration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1766
Show all folders

DashivSun 17-Jun-07 07:46 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2006
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1766, "Kobolds + Stupidity = Frustration"

Okay, so, here's how my sorry tale of woe goes:

I start up Carrion Fields, tired once again of the superficiality of World of Warcraft. I create myself a new character, and sally forth, ready to bring destruction and death to all who stand in my wake (ie I didn't roll a pickpocket thief this time )

Armed with an adventurous streak a mile wide, I head to the kobold warrens, and get to murderin' and explorin'. On my travels I happen to find a pile of gems hidden in the caves, which I duly yoink. I think nothing of these gems until I get back to town - I can't sell them. Oh well, whats one space in the inventory.

Fast forward to level 13. I reorganise my inventory after a death (alas, to be pwned by someone who knows what they're doing and is sporting about it, which means you can't even complain about them! ), which involves holding the gems.

Oh dear.

I now find myself in the unenviable position of having a hand full of what I can only assume are sticky tar-coated kobold gems. No shield, no lockpicks, no offhand weapons, all are now prevented due to uninvited hand-diamonds. I go back to the kobold warrens, and apart from discovering interesting notions on truth and weaponry, find no mention of how to unburden oneself of unpleasantly clingy jewellery.

So, essentially... Can I get some hints on how to regain the use of my off-hand? Please? I'm going to assume it's not a bug, because these things don't usually seem to be, but for a crazy mini-quest it's confounded my simple mind. So yeah, give help please!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKobolds + Stupidity = Frustration [View all] , Dashiv, Sun 17-Jun-07 07:46 PM
Reply They're probably cursed (Meaning they can't be removed), Trilo, 17-Jun-07 07:52 PM, #3
Reply "heal uncurse gems" at a healer., Gromkonk, 17-Jun-07 07:49 PM, #1
     Reply The title was indeed apt, Dashiv, 17-Jun-07 07:52 PM, #2
     Reply Or:, Valguarnera, 18-Jun-07 07:38 AM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1766 Previous topic | Next topic