Subject: "Update" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2224
Show all folders

MoligantWed 11-Jun-14 02:41 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
327 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2244, "Update"
Edited on Wed 11-Jun-14 02:44 PM

1. You have to wait. I have Amazon Prime now ($99/yr) and despite having to pay a bit more if I want AMC/FX shows right now (i can wait) it still has alot of pretty recent movies and the two-day free shipping thing will come in handy. So all in all I find the pricing fair. I'll be soon investigating this Amazon grocery delivery thing and let you all know how it works out....unless someone already has groceries delievered by amazon and cares to chime in on their experience.

2. I still get the at-home movie delivery, no streaming, even less likely to go this route now that I have amazon and Hulu for streaming. I'm hoping when they start those new Netflix-only marvel tv shows (daredevil, iron man, power fist, etc.) that they have these on dvd as well otherwise depending on the reviews I may have to go streaming on netflix and drop one of the others. I'll keep you all posted.

3. Still could use an answer on this, the one thing I miss is local news though I still get plenty of news online but I do kinda miss just stopping at a news channel, now I have to actually be looking for news.

4. She no longer has netflix (free trial is up alas)

5. No need for Roku as far as I can tell.

6. Yes. Through the xbox.

Got a NEW question!

I also thanks to a relative have HboGo through my xbox 360. However I can't seem to get Cinemax which I really want for episodes of Banshee (season2). Anyone out there know a way of getting Cinemax as an app through Xbox 360? OR any other means specifically for getting episodes of Banshee.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI finally cut the cord... [View all] , Moligant, Fri 06-Dec-13 02:47 PM
Reply Update, Moligant, 11-Jun-14 02:44 PM #1
     Reply Don't have to wait a year for AMC shows, Doof, 09-Jun-16 11:42 AM, #2
          Reply Wow that's a timely response, Kstatida, 09-Jun-16 01:53 PM, #3
               Reply Damned straight. Didn't even see the date on that post..., Doof, 12-Jul-16 11:48 AM, #4
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2224 Previous topic | Next topic