Subject: "Dalritz" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94075
Show all folders

AarnMon 02-Aug-10 10:37 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94075, "Dalritz"

Apparently the Death Angel isn't going to put me up on the battlefield any time soon, so here's my quick goodbye. Thanks to everyone I interacted with. This was only my third warrior hero ever, and the first two were in 1996 and 1999 respectively. Mostly it was a fun experience. As much as I love dwarves, they don't seem to be particularly good at anything, relative to other races. I can't think of a single combo I would play as a dwarf, that wouldn't be slightly better done as another race. I've always loved dwarves for some reason though, so I imagine I'll keep playing them anyway.

Most of the enemies I dealt with were fun. I died some awfully embarrassing deaths, which I hope you'll chalk up to my overall rustiness and specific inexperience with warriors! It was part of my role to be very polite, though it didn't pan out to be quite as flamboyant as I had planned originally. Somehow I made it almost 100 hours and got to hero without ever being full looted. Half my gear was original things I got pre-pk range, so thanks for that.

If the imms really want to make playing goods a bit more attractive, instead of coding up beseech or something similar, just give powers to people who join the Fort! Once again, it was frustrating to be a squire with effectively no powers, surrounded by other squires with no powers, fighting Scions with quest abilities and Imperial council members and elites. Not that you haven't heard this particular complaint before.

Anyhow, it was time for Dalritz to go regardless. I'm packing up and moving to Prague, Czech Republic in a month, and I've got about a million things to get ready. So, once I get settled in, I imagine I'll see everyone again this fall. At least those of you who play on EU times!

Aarn

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDalritz [View all] , Aarn, Mon 02-Aug-10 10:37 PM
Reply since you were formerly a fort imm you shoulda given th..., laxman, 03-Aug-10 06:59 AM, #7
Reply RE: since you were formerly a fort imm you shoulda give..., Aarn, 03-Aug-10 11:49 AM, #8
Reply Liked Darlritz, Welverin, 03-Aug-10 05:21 AM, #6
Reply RE: Dalritz, Straklaw, 03-Aug-10 02:33 AM, #5
Reply Perspective, incognito, 03-Aug-10 04:08 PM, #9
Reply Will you be our spy in the russian cheat ring? lol nt, Artificial, 02-Aug-10 11:36 PM, #3
Reply Nevermind, I am retarded.nt, Artificial, 03-Aug-10 01:54 AM, #4
Reply I said it before and I'll say it again., Pro, 02-Aug-10 11:15 PM, #1
     Reply Yeah.. Aarn was the freaking bomb., Guilo, 02-Aug-10 11:24 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94075 Previous topic | Next topic