Subject: "Arkhun Soulhammer Deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93915
Show all folders

AdelinFri 23-Jul-10 03:10 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2009
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93915, "Arkhun Soulhammer Deleted."

I posted a very short uninteresting goodbye on unofficals after i decided to delete, but i want to leave one good one here highlighting everything and sending out my thanks.

Arkhun had alot of success, and alot of OOC failure. Due to my relationship and Work obligations since i taken on a more management role, it forced me to do almost all my playing during the day or mornings and was in heavy confliction with Thror's playtimes. I got to rank 20, and after that it took nearly 55hrs to just get the chance at an empowerment. ( I think in this time i pissed off alot of players, a month worth of no ranking and only pking tends to be destructive, but in this time my pking shined very nicely. I lost count a couple of times but i believe i got close to getting to 30pks, and even got a pretty nice set through all of that as i got to choose from a wide arrangement of young loot.

Waiting that long for empowerment, and being forced to play so little was what finished this character for me. I found myself wanting to log in less and less, and after a few months i found it hard to keep getting back into his role.

Thanks to the Fortress Imms who kept me going by talking to me and giving me notice, you increased this characters lifespan tenfold.

Thror - I've tried a few followers of yours, and always had a blast, unfortunately it just wasnt enough this time to get me back into a dwindling character. Thankyou for everything.

Thanks for the induction Ageryn, i know you probably got in trouble for inducting a player who wasnt empowered, so i really appreciate it.

Sorry for all the low level pking, im sure alot of people were upset, but my hands were tied guys. Sorry.

I really need to get off Paladins now. Thanks Everyone for everything.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93915 Previous topic | Next topic