Subject: "Xarghuldaar is giving up the Horde to some up and comme..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93119
Show all folders

deBriguyWed 16-Jun-10 09:44 AM
Member since 26th Feb 2007
50 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#93119, "Xarghuldaar is giving up the Horde to some up and comme..."

I was getting a tad bit too involved with the character and I think I have well outplayed my Chieftain chars, I pretty much rolled him up because there wasn't a Chieftain and I think they add a lot of aspects to the game. I know damn well the Fort and Outlanders love to hunt me so at least it gives them something to do. Overall this character was a good ride, I took down Knacnar solo and punked Rupen so many times after he got the Butcher title that I feel I can rest now and let someone else take their hand at Chieftain. Orcs really aren't that handicapped, with a few minimal preps your survivability increases 10 fold. I had my first experience of beating an invoker solo as well, btw use shield of slime not shield of elec and I won't be able to do that again.

I'm going to try my hand at someone different, I haven't had a mage since masters so we'll see and as bitter as I am that Battle doesn't have to prep I bet after all these years as an Orc a berserker villager might be fun.

Thror, thanks for letting me in the Warriors contest... its hard as #### to win that and I made a few mistakes. I still think if Knacnar wasn't poisoned by the dragon breath and I had time to prep after the initial spinebreak I could have won that fight but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Questions/Comments/Concerns - Orcs at all? Let me know.

Brian,

Alzinghul, Dakazhul, Xarghuldaar, Gnashgaar, and a slew others to get the hang of them.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicXarghuldaar is giving up the Horde to some up and comme... [View all] , deBriguy, Wed 16-Jun-10 09:44 AM
Reply RE: Xarghuldaar is giving up the Horde to some up and c..., Daevryn, 16-Jun-10 11:44 PM, #8
Reply Awesome job., Gaspar, 16-Jun-10 06:54 PM, #7
Reply Sorry about the fiends, lasentia, 16-Jun-10 06:47 PM, #6
Reply Droma , TheProphet, 16-Jun-10 02:18 PM, #5
Reply RE: Xarghuldaar is giving up the Horde to some up and c..., Ageryn, 16-Jun-10 11:26 AM, #4
Reply Damn, Knac, 16-Jun-10 11:06 AM, #3
Reply Have you done anything other than Mamlauk?, Tac, 16-Jun-10 09:52 AM, #1
     Reply The answer is no, but I have done squelched for a long ..., deBriguy, 16-Jun-10 10:07 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93119 Previous topic | Next topic