Subject: "Adina is gone...Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63499
Show all folders

Adina (Guest)Sat 17-Nov-07 04:51 PM

#63499, "Adina is gone...Goodbyes"

My first ever Tribunal and first Hero Paladin. I have been trying to delete this character for sometime now. I was just waiting to be fed up with this character. The reasoning are:

* I am getting married within a month.
* I am going to India after 12yrs.
* I just quit my job (I have been working here for last 7yrs).
* In Spring, I start my MBA at University of Texas .
* Moving to Texas from Florida tomorrow
* Playing from the office was fun, but I wouldn’t have a computer/internet soon
* And playing 6-9hrs a day is taking a toll

Edges:

* Shield Charge: More powerful shield bash
* Shield Riposte: Shield jabs all fighters
* Striking Shield: More effective Shield Jab
* Mailed Templar: Better protection with Consecrated Armor (Didn’t know if it ever worked)
* Bladed Barrier: Shield Jab does more damage (very nice)
* Banisher of the Taint: Makes remove taint more powerful (barely failed Remove Taint supplication after this edge)

I don’t have enough money to buy my PBF, is there anyone who can buy it for me? I would love to see what I did right and where I made mistakes

Tribunals: Very nice group of Magistrates. I had only one problem with few of you. Not enough log-in time. Few times I was the only one on for the whole day. Other than that it was nice to work with all of you.

Marcatis: I liked you because we were on at the same time. I loved asking you questions, but felt like you were getting annoyed. I know you are busy, but hand-out some goodies to people. Many Magistrate work hard but don't see no reward makes them feel as if you not even watching.

Guerric: Thank you so much. After that email, I thought “What did I get into?” I also thought you be back to CF soon and I might get that tattoo or something.

Immortals: Thank you for the virtue (Hope). It seemed perfect to my playing style. Thank you for the last name. Thank you for all the fun with the Executioner.

Those two new HEROIMMs, loved fighting with you.

Pissudin: You cool. I didn’t delete because of you. I wanted to be Justiciar so bad. I kind of bothered you for it. The above are the reasons for my deletion.

Rywald: You a Provincial, show you face at least once couple of days.

Bazarov: Thank you for everything, I wish you were around more often.

Eufestes: WTH, I wanted you around more than you can think. I really liked you

Sybea: Loved you. You are the best.

Gaspar: You need to long in often. I am still confused that you didn’t keep the swords you wanted. I was not giving it to you for free.

Patick: Thank you for everything. Fun to travel/adventure. That trip to Organia was the most fun. When we all died, I burst out laughing and one of my bosses asked me the reason for laughing.

Krengrar: You should be the leader and I am pretty sure you can be the leader, but I think you just don’t want the responsibility.

Kreshak: Thank you for all the help. I don’t think I could have done without you.

Pexi: Thank you for the help to level up.

Hrefwnik: Had fun with you.

Niheriva & Fortress Peeps: Thank you for the RP & guidance

Pmurtar: Thank you for your help and RP...I like kitty

Yrillbink: I don’t know how the IMMs don’t see problem with your method. Becoming warranted when Chaos is all over and the Scales is held by Outlanders. Attacking a Pally when the light is down on the scale. You are one unique bard who is a hardened criminal.

Throkk: I hated your guts. The time I had you at convulsing and you fled, I was kicking myself for not shield-bashing you.

Danrae: I wanted to choke you few times. Loved your RP.

Ravon: I died to you like 4-5times. If I saw you in my range, I knew I would die. But after loosing couple of nice sets, I didn’t care much.

Avlak: I like you so much. Loved your RP and many times I wanted to say “thank you” but my RP wouldn’t allow that.

I know I am forgeting like many people...Remind me

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicAdina is gone...Goodbyes [View all] , Adina (Guest), Sat 17-Nov-07 04:51 PM
Reply RE: Adina is gone...Goodbyes, Ducktrainer. (Guest), 19-Nov-07 12:27 AM, #21
Reply Thanks for your time around., Pissudin (Guest), 18-Nov-07 09:36 PM, #20
Reply Disclaimer: I am not the only indian that plays cf., Parv (Guest), 18-Nov-07 06:27 PM, #17
Reply Heh., Lyristeon, 18-Nov-07 06:43 PM, #18
Reply But aren't you from Florida? n/t, Dan (Guest), 18-Nov-07 07:29 PM, #19
Reply Ohh I almost forgot!, Patick, 18-Nov-07 03:49 PM, #14
Reply Parv? n/t, Dan (Guest), 18-Nov-07 12:02 PM, #13
Reply Your prog item area'd me..., Zennon (Guest), 18-Nov-07 08:51 AM, #11
Reply RE: Goodbye, Throkk (Guest), 17-Nov-07 05:44 PM, #9
Reply Bye!, DurNominator, 17-Nov-07 03:20 PM, #7
Reply A request., Pro (Guest), 17-Nov-07 02:59 PM, #6
Reply Response to the Request., Adina (Guest), 18-Nov-07 12:40 AM, #10
     Reply I have spoke with you with two of my chars, Dervish, 18-Nov-07 09:36 AM, #12
     Reply None of those criteria fit., Pro (Guest), 18-Nov-07 05:55 PM, #15
Reply Cool all the way around, Hrefnwik (Guest), 17-Nov-07 02:48 PM, #5
Reply So Long, Krengrar (Guest), 17-Nov-07 12:22 PM, #4
Reply Not to rain on your parade, Desabarun (Guest), 17-Nov-07 09:37 AM, #3
Reply To be fair..., Lyristeon, 17-Nov-07 02:59 PM, #8
     Reply I win Imp n/t, Pro (Guest), 18-Nov-07 05:56 PM, #16
Reply Kitty:, Pmurtar (Guest), 17-Nov-07 02:36 AM, #2
Reply ohh wow!, Patick, 17-Nov-07 01:52 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63499 Previous topic | Next topic