Subject: "RE: OLD SCHOOL RAGER (VERY LONG)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4414
Show all folders

Marlek (Guest) (Guest)Mon 04-Feb-02 09:07 PM

#4431, "RE: OLD SCHOOL RAGER (VERY LONG)"

I dont want to be the only fish in the barrel that abuses you about some aspects of your gameplay, But I do feel that I need to point out some ##### that you were missing BIGTIME.

Being a leader of any cabal means that you have to take on alot more time dealing with applicants. At first I thought okay, perhaps he is busy. But after 60 hours worth of you not replying to my tells, telling me you would talk to me then logging out. I was really ******** off. At one stage since you play at a different time to me I shifted my whole IRL time sched to be able to be on just so I could talk to you. Yet you still dicked me around. The whole, im busy bub, im stalking bub - then you logging out really gave me the shits. You pretty much treated me like #####, even though I had knocked outer guardians to convulsin about 50 times for ragers to kill, killed lowbies who attacked the village. I though well perhaps If I was in your pk you might take more notice. So level 45 and you were still treating me like #####. Few people know **** all about being a warrior in battle. Not being able to hide, not haveing natural detect invis/hidden. Not being able to vanish or bindwounds, camo or herb. As a warrior your out in the open and all you can do is run on your feet.

Marlek is I think my 29th, or 30th rager, all of which have hit 40+ (actually 2 didnt). Even being in your pk, and me helping you and others of the village dam often, you still treated me like #####. With no respect at all.
- For if/when you gain another leadership position.
- You should seriously take a step back and look at the situation. This is a game, and a game that runs 24 hours a day.
- The game is supposed to be fun.
- Not everyone in the world lives on your time line, not everyone is able spend 15 hours a day trying to talk to you.
- Its ******* rude as to ignore people who are spending huge ammounts of time on and who are doing so - so they can talk to you.
- Interviews, boy did you sure give me the shits, alot of what a interview is about is to test simply if the person has a clue about what the cabal is about or not. It is not to see if their rp is 100% flawless. The battle of words we had that one time that lasted near 4 hours cost me a job irl :O (hehe got fired for rocking up late). And it was all because I had not directly said there are more than one immortal in the realm.(GOD is was so pissed off after I eventually worked out what you wanted to hear). Simple stuff like that is common sense, it is assumed. You dont need to dig for a set answer, especially if that set answer is or might be only correct for you or the majority of people. So often you were being immensly stubborn about reasons I was giving for why I did things, what ****** me off more was that even when I told you that I was a Noldarian wannabe, that you should visit thrors shrine and see what it was all about. You never did, you still persisted in trying to prove thror's religion and my view wrong (boy that pissed me off more). In the end after the meeting you called I gathered all the other villagers who had expected me to be inducted weeks prior voiced their opinion.
- You will not always understand someons RP, you must give it time, and time does not mean ignoring them. Not once before or after I was inducted did you once even talk to me, or RP with me.
That was another big letdown. I had all sorts of ##### lined up for the paving of the burning fields east of the village, all preped to have it done. I had replied to your post about it and you just left it at that, a real shame.
- Respect for villagers, dam man you seriously need to rethink this, I was shocked big time when I joined battle. I had seriously expected with the ammount of ##### you gave people for interviews, the time wasted for most to get into battle that those within battle would have been alot more respectfull. I wont name names of the villagers at hand but I will say that I think I ran into only 2 old school ragers who were playing in battle. You two know dam well who you are cause you fought with me side by side against massive odds, and at the end of that I think we were all totaly deceked out with ubber elite eq. (grins lots of fun)
- prime example of this was how you still treated me like ##### even after I had been in the village, I wasnt kicked from the village in disgrace, I wasnt titled enemy of the village. I had a quest that I was trying to actually complete , a quest about death and you did what you always did, ignored me for close to 4 hours before I had to log out. Man you have alot of gall to expect others to think highly of you if you treat them like #####.

- 75% of the village had not need to be in battle, they were all solo'ists. I am not knocking this way of fighting, but if you join a cabal, you need to learn that you are not a one man army, you need to learn that you should work as a group. Other ragers should not have to call for aid, you should offer it. So SO SO SO SO MANY times I mentioned I was raiding to get the other cabal items and didnt hear ##### over cb, I thought I was alone. Then I would be off raiding and when I got back to the village I would deposit the item only to find out that there were a couple other ragers who were off stalking, blackjacking people, or camo'ing in the forest waiting to waylay someone.
- When you join battle, you join a team, you work as a team when the time is right. After you have raided and when its time to freelance, do so.
- Scouts and defenders, boy alot of you guys totaly suck. Defenders need to be played like medics in wolfenstein(2), You have a healing skill that is dam usefull, make sure as hell you use it soon as you see anyone is hurt. Segroi you were starting to get the hang of it when I last raided with you, it enabled me to fight twice as long and take on a extra three pkers. The other defenders, you need to learn and learn fast that you chose a defender within the village, that means your supposed to help other villagers within the village. So many times I came close to dying and a couple times I did die with defenders within the same area - some who were even following me, who just wouldnt heal me up. *has a dumbfounded look* Why are you a defender again ?
- Last man standing, going back to the pre-purge and 1st age the ragers had a small unsaid rule called the last man standing. It was a simple rule that dictated the battle was one by the last man standing. Sacrifice for victory was a trait that not only did ragers respect but also masters (at that time). If you knew you could stay another 6 rounds, but you would die. You wouth think hard and fast to decide if doing so would enable the others fighting with you to win the battle, kill the enemy. Dying this way earned alot of respect. It also enabled cabal wars to go on for 4-5 hours at a time. I think there were only four or five ragers who actually understood this, 3 or so who actually would do it. Alot of you were worring to much about loseing that set of eq, losing a con point here or there. Its a game, it is supposed to be fun. Play till you drop.
- respect in reguards for looting and such. I am unsure of how this was before I entered battle, but I saw some ##### that made me really angry. If the ragers in question were in my pk I would have pked you then and there. You should never take eq from a pk that you had nothing to do with. My rp enforced this even more than what I belief irl, it pissed me off to a huge extent when people I killed bitched at me that their eq was taken. There was little I could do because often other ragers pilfered a couple pieces for themselves or just plain outright looted it all. *** You ragers who think that you should sac all their eq should bt take outside and shot. That is the most imature petty display of who you really are. It is a game and what you are doing is just wasting peoples time. If you get more kicks from sacing eq than you do from con deathing a character then I think you should leave the game. If you give 90% of the eq back, includeing weapons, they are ready to fight again within 5-10mins. If you sac all their eq they will probably log out or waste a hour and a half getting a decent hero set again. What have you gained ? nothing. You have wasted a hour of your own time and a hour of theirs.

Loborguz, besides your negatives one aspect I did totaly adore about you was the fact that when you died you didnt log out like a total putz, I've seen leaders who log out after 1 death even when they have the 5 deaths per con aspect. You never slowed down even when your con was getting lower and lower. One aspect that I was uncertain of was why you always were stalking and assassinating. I have played a few assassins and know that you are twice as deadly in combat than you are assassinating. You can kill ten times faster/more often if you dont assassinate but instead use kicks and such. All that time wasted stalking to assassinate people who were not even fully resisted. *puzzled look of wonderment*.

NB: Just because you can see hidden and your used to it doesnt mean that others can. So often you would send a tell, then go and hide for 15-20 mins with the assumption that no one else is speaking to that person. Often I spent alot of time annoying others who could see hidden (which really pissed me off, cause I dont like trying to talk to people through a mediator) just so I could try and talk to you, *chuckles* you still ignored me.

Oh well, I guess you will learn from all your mistakes and be able to have a better leader next time around. hope to see you back in battle soon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of Wa... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 03-Feb-02 12:58 AM
Reply RE: (CON) Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of War, Reader (Guest), 27-Feb-02 10:39 AM, #42
Reply RE: (CON) Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of War, HammerSong, 21-Feb-02 03:12 PM, #40
Reply RE: (CON) Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of War, Loborguz, 23-Feb-02 02:19 PM, #41
Reply My Thoughts, Kastellyn, 07-Feb-02 07:05 PM, #36
Reply Ironic...For Lob, Doesn't know alot but knows a little about everyth (Guest), 07-Feb-02 02:52 PM, #35
Reply hopefully you will read this., bereuht (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 07:25 AM, #30
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., annonymous onlooker (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 05:36 AM, #27
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., BattleCharmed (Calislas) (Guest) (Guest), 05-Feb-02 10:28 PM, #23
Reply Oh Lobo..., Steelbiter (Guest), 03-Feb-02 11:57 PM, #5
Reply Well, Battlerager (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 04:39 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 04:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 10:41 PM, #3
     Reply heh, Viornsra (Guest) (Guest), 03-Feb-02 11:32 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Lokaoan (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 01:34 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., NbM (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 11:54 AM, #12
     Reply Well done..., Pinnt (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 04:08 AM, #7
     Reply To set things straight, Drucyrus (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 06:27 AM, #8
     Reply As long as, Thief (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 06:40 PM, #18
     Reply RE: To set things straight, Some guy (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 03:03 AM, #26
     Reply No, what happened was..., Gronk (Guest), 06-Feb-02 06:07 AM, #28
     Reply A brief concise point being quickly made (That's pretty..., Belarinth (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 11:31 AM, #31
     Reply Nope, Drucyrus (Guest) (Guest), 07-Feb-02 03:32 AM, #33
          Reply No offense, Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 07-Feb-02 10:47 AM, #34
               Reply I will make an exception to my not acknowledging you r..., Drucyrus (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 12:02 AM, #37
     Reply RE: To set things straight, Kolun (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 12:55 AM, #38
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Iillien (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 07:07 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Some guy (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 02:50 AM, #25
          Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Iillien (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 06:42 AM, #29
     Reply Yeah, same to you bub.., Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 09:28 AM, #10
     Reply Excellent job, Intronan (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 09:40 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Krajus Krajus Krajus (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 01:09 PM, #13
     Reply I felt like wise, jasmin (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 01:58 PM, #14
     Reply Bidefahl/Llaiserius/ Ralemos, Xanthrailles, 04-Feb-02 03:06 PM, #15
     Reply I'm used to it...always the unforgetable who are forgot..., Yuber (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 03:17 PM, #16
     Reply I'm so messed up! Help me daddy!, Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 04:34 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Manecit (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 08:54 PM, #19
     Reply RE: OLD SCHOOL RAGER (VERY LONG), Marlek (Guest) (Guest), 04-Feb-02 09:07 PM #20
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 05-Feb-02 12:02 AM, #21
     Reply RE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander o..., Aubrey (Guest) (Guest), 05-Feb-02 09:52 PM, #22
     Reply Scary Fights, Minyar, 06-Feb-02 01:26 AM, #24
     Reply Fare thee well, Rio (Guest) (Guest), 06-Feb-02 12:06 PM, #32
     Reply Hey bub, Remember me?, Gerandin (Guest) (Guest), 08-Feb-02 04:57 PM, #39
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4414 Previous topic | Next topic