Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38178
Show all folders

Azidreth (Guest)Wed 18-May-05 06:25 PM

#38188, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."

Have you ever started a character just to waste time and had it turn into something amazingly fun to play?

I rolled Azidreth back in September as a diversion during my free time. I played off an on until the turn of the year, when I finally started getting back into the swing of things. Then at the end of February I got inducted into the Fortress by Iramath. A month later I got Maran.

I was amazed I had made it that far, so I was shocked when in three weeks I got asked to be Captain. The Fortress was hitting a downswing and didn't have too many active Maran, which probably led to the decision.

Goodbyes:

IMMS-

I'm not trying to brown-nose, but you take a lot of crap. Everytime someone has gotten fed up and tried to make a MUD "better than CF," they've failed. Thanks for making an amazing game.

Shokai: You're a legend for a reason. I only got to speak with you a few times, but they were awesome.

Aarn: Props for being a great IMM for the Fortress. Whoever was complaining on Shokai's forum about the lack of immteraction obviously hasn't been in the same cabal I have. Sorry about making you kick my butt that one time.

Eshval: You're just creepy. If there's a higher praise to be given to a macabre Goddess, I'm not sure what it is.

Quest people: I probably looked like a tool that first night, but I had never explored that area after it came in. Thanks for being patient. It was one of the best experiences I've had on CF.

Fortress-

Cytherea: My favorite Fortress person IC. I still remember giving you that pseudo-interview I gave you by the Sirine Island. It was awesome to see you move through the ranks from scribe to IMM. Congratulations.

Solasarath: Just plain deadly. You've loosened up a lot since you first made Maran and have made it really fun to fight with you.

Iramath: Usually its a healer or transmuter that gives you the feeling of invincibility, but I was more comfortable fighting with you than nearly anyone else. Thanks for the induct.

Icthaen: I know I've said it before, but way to delete before you made Captain. Heh.

Caradoc: Congratulations on getting Marshall. Unless I'm completely off base, I think I recognize your playing style from someone else. That character was pretty awesome, too.

Bruggadon and Rulcorr: Keep plugging. The Fort is a little big now, but I doubt it will be long before the Empire grows huge again. If you stick it out, you'll definitely get noticed.

Gumbldink: Good luck as an Acolyte. If you keep going, you'll get a leader spot in no time.

Amaranda: Thanks for helping Caradoc perfect parting block. Heh. I'm glad I got to pay you back before it was too late.

To everyone else who I've forgotten or neglected, you made this character something I always looked forward to playing. I hope I helped to the same.

Village-

For me to die to most of you, I had to be doing something seriously wrong. Granted, I did that a few times, but I avoided conflict with any who weren't evil. The notable exception was Tuggluk. Awesome job, man.

Scions-

Akscereh: Your character, as noted a few times, just seemed to ooze evil. That time we got you and Sythlindora at the Fortress was a jaw-dropper. I figued we would lose that fight.

Runaktla: We didn't get to talk as much as I would have liked, but you were still plenty deadly. Congratulations on Chancellor.

Empire-

Sdradiga: Always up for a good scrap. That time near Barovia I escaped by the skin of my teeth. Bards can turn the tide of a battle, and you were very adept at that.

Gvan: Thanks for the offer to join the Empire. It really made me feel warm inside. Heh. Our times got offset late in Azidreth's life, but you were still a fun opponent.

Nabburak: Strong Emperor. You helped demonstrate to me why reading the MOTD is important. There's nothing like going down without a clue what's happening.

Ithzaruul: I never did catch you off your guard, and you knew exactly how to take down a shapeshifter. You'll make a strong lich if you get some phylacteries under your belt.

I think I'll chop it off there before this post gets outlandishly long. Five hundred hours is a really long time to remember everyone, so feel free to post and I'll get back to you.

Azidreth
trd2458 *AT* rit dot edu

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Venerable... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-May-05 02:24 PM
Reply Ahhhhhh poo!, Zakarius (Guest), 21-May-05 10:10 AM, #36
Reply That was the coolest rescue EVER that day My trap for D..., Pro-Grymm (Guest), 20-May-05 11:07 PM, #35
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Kiel (Guest), 20-May-05 05:17 AM, #33
Reply So what was the deal with me?, Maerik (Guest), 19-May-05 03:23 PM, #27
Reply RE: So what was the deal with me?, Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 05:28 PM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 18-May-05 06:25 PM #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Rulcorr (Guest), 18-May-05 06:57 PM, #5
Reply Well hell., Sydrian (Guest), 18-May-05 08:34 PM, #6
Reply RE: Well hell., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:09 AM, #12
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Cytherea, 18-May-05 09:13 PM, #7
Reply Quest People, Lyristeon, 18-May-05 11:52 PM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Tanera (Guest), 19-May-05 12:48 AM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:22 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Tanera (Guest), 19-May-05 01:12 PM, #21
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Gvan (Guest), 19-May-05 03:55 AM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:25 AM, #14
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Talianna (Guest), 19-May-05 08:52 AM, #11
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:44 AM, #16
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Gumbldink (Guest), 19-May-05 10:28 AM, #15
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:49 AM, #17
Reply blah, Nyrka (Guest), 19-May-05 12:17 PM, #18
Reply RE: blah, Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 02:00 PM, #24
Reply No love for the Stoney Fighter, huh?, Salvrath (Guest), 19-May-05 12:35 PM, #19
Reply RE: No love for the Stoney Fighter, huh?, Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 02:02 PM, #25
Reply You mean like avoiding all fights at all costs and jus..., Iborenn (Guest), 19-May-05 12:44 PM, #20
Reply Exactly!, Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 01:57 PM, #23
     Reply Heh, a bit sarcastic are we?, Iborenn (Guest), 20-May-05 12:36 AM, #32
          Reply Stop trying to trash Azidreth., Solasarath (Guest), 20-May-05 08:32 AM, #34
Reply Well crap, Dorn (Guest), 19-May-05 01:49 PM, #22
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Tuggluk (Guest), 19-May-05 03:05 PM, #26
Reply Bye bye birdy!, Aarn, 19-May-05 04:09 PM, #28
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Sessha (Guest), 19-May-05 04:24 PM, #29
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth, Amars (Guest), 19-May-05 05:10 PM, #30
Reply Way to be!, Icthaen (Guest), 18-May-05 06:08 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Caradoc (Guest), 18-May-05 02:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., scierra (Guest), 18-May-05 04:48 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38178 Previous topic | Next topic