Subject: "It's a good thing the playerbase has a skill like this to take down pk machines like you :)" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37361
Show all folders

MandenThu 21-Apr-05 08:29 AM
Member since 30th Jul 2004
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37375, "It's a good thing the playerbase has a skill like this to take down pk machines like you :)"

Just teasing, I know you're pissed off and it's frustrating being assassinated. I still am glad the skill exists. When certain assassins are on it sometimes lends an element of paranoia that is exciting. I have a log on the history board that Grurk posted that is of a very similar situation; it's much more memorable than if I had just walked away unscathed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicHaving just fought four opponents in one capacity or an... [View all] , ------- (Guest), Wed 20-Apr-05 11:15 PM
Reply Wrong board. Continue on Gameplay. (n/t), Valguarnera, 21-Apr-05 08:36 AM, #3
Reply It's a good thing the playerbase has a skill like this ..., Manden, 21-Apr-05 08:29 AM #2
Reply RE: Having just fought four opponents in one capacity o..., nepenthe, 20-Apr-05 11:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37361 Previous topic | Next topic