Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Eyhon the Ranger Prince" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23896
Show all folders

Daning_ (Guest)Tue 20-Jan-04 07:22 PM

#23897, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Eyhon the Ranger Prince"

Wanted to try rangers, and getting a character into a cabal.
I like rangers, a good class, and great if you want to avoid
pking, or pking on your own set of terms.

If you play a ranger, stay away from assassins unless you got
big mean axes. Also anything that blinds you longer than 2 ticks
is hell.

Sylvans was great, not counting being the underdog. I enjoyed playing
eyhon the first 120 hours or so, then it got a bit old with the gating/summoning/flyto/etc imperials. Was alone for the most time the last two weeks before the grove disappeared, and when it did, there was little meaning left with the character.

Was fun though, killed a few, died a whole bunch of times raiding or retrieving or just making a fool out of myself.

Sylvans, you were a nice bunch, not that many, or to active but still very fun.

Empire, I hate you as always. Not only IC, but OOC. That might be wrong, so be it. You annoy the living hell out of me. There have been one lone imperial who showed some deceny that I fought. Thanks Hilpor. I got you once, you got me once on a disembowl.

Fortress, you're a bit boring. Sorry I killed you twice Jaegrudai :p

Scions, not much to say. Nice you don't consist of more than 2 people now.

Battle, nothing to say really. Nothing good, nothing bad.

Who ever wishes to say something, do so. I won't fuzz myself with any personal goodbyes.

Buh bye, I'm out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Eyhon the Ranger Prince [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 20-Jan-04 07:08 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Eyhon the Ranger Prince, Daning_ (Guest), 20-Jan-04 07:22 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Eyhon the Ranger Prince, Graeterok (Guest), 20-Jan-04 10:55 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Eyhon the Ranger Prince, Daning_ (Guest), 21-Jan-04 08:37 AM, #4
     Reply Had a lot of fun that time we fought., Lerrik (Guest), 20-Jan-04 11:22 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Had a lot of fun that time we fought., Daning_ (Guest), 21-Jan-04 08:39 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Eyhon the Ranger Prince, An Assassin (Guest), 22-Jan-04 12:17 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23896 Previous topic | Next topic