Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hyara Dobrogeanu the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144663
Show all folders

Hyara (Anonymous)Wed 31-May-23 09:54 AM
Charter member
#144674, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hyara Dobrogeanu the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Not being very well-versed in assassin made me want to try a role that would push me to fight a lot, and the village needed help, so Hyara was born. She got into a whole lot of fights and had to regain the head solo a number of times, which was fun. I loved trying to file a frivolous lawsuit with the Spire as a way to engage RPing a different kind of 'fight', but I don't think people were very interested in it - which is totally fair, the entire schtick is whether or not you want to RP it. I wish it had been received better, though.

She was supposed to be played as insane, so I rolled a d20 every time I logged in, with a table for what her 'mood' would be. Halfway through Hyara's life, Ishuli introduced the mood swing flaw which was pretty hilarious.

Fought a lot against groups and lost a lot against groups. Definitely felt piled on occasionally, but I figured that's the life of a Villager for the most part. The only time I got OOC salty (and, to be fair, I got very salty) was the getting warranted as a ghost situation. It just felt like too much (the Tribs had been putting more and more pressure on her), so I deleted.

In retrospect, I probably should've just added it as fuel for the lawsuit. Even without people really wanting to engage, I think it could've gone into a role (my role was sort of shaky and there was so much going on that I hard time getting it pinned down with IC events).

Thanks to everyone who I engaged with, it was fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hyara Dobrogeanu the Dai Sensei ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 29-May-23 11:00 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hyara Dobrogeanu the Dai Sen..., ZeoShifter, 07-Jun-23 08:14 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hyara Dobrogeanu the Dai Sen..., Acadus (Anonymous), 06-Jun-23 10:45 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hyara Dobrogeanu the Dai Sen..., Hyara (Anonymous), 31-May-23 09:54 AM #4
Reply Great character, Gnobflink (Anonymous), 30-May-23 08:57 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hyara Dobrogeanu the Dai Sen..., Xzelyx (Anonymous), 30-May-23 08:06 AM, #2
Reply Aww man, this sucks., Rogue, 29-May-23 11:14 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144663 Previous topic | Next topic