Subject: "Base 5?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144628
Show all folders

OtherEmpire (Anonymous)Tue 23-May-23 11:19 PM
Charter member
#144639, "Base 5?"

I am surprised by a base of 5.
I remember in the past a necromancer handed in at 200+ hours and was Dread Lord and got a similar low base. And the imms said it was determined at point of quest giving, not hand in. But then after some discussions it was changed to calculation done at hand in from then on.

Baalzira was over 200 hours, mastered spells and was a leader at hand in , but did take quest early. So does this mean the code has been changed back to point of getting the quest?

I am not expecting the imms to spell out all the maths that go in to the base. But if the calculation was changed back to quest given and not hand-in, would be good to know.

Thanks in advance.

PS Sorry if this was discussed on discord, I just read the forums.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Baalzira von Barrowvich the Spectr... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 20-May-23 12:50 AM
Reply Base 5?, OtherEmpire (Anonymous), 23-May-23 11:19 PM #2
Reply RE: Base 5?, Jeremiah, 31-May-23 02:46 AM, #3
     Reply Start time shouldn't matter., Kalageadon, 31-May-23 07:42 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Start time shouldn't matter., OtherEmpire (Anonymous), 06-Jun-23 10:22 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Baalzira von Barrowvich the Sp..., Shyen (Anonymous), 20-May-23 01:14 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144628 Previous topic | Next topic