Subject: "Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13985
Show all folders

Anith (Guest)Thu 09-Jan-03 10:03 AM

#13989, "Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"."

Well, that was interesting. I need to focus a bit on work, and have a contract which will take up alot of my time for the next 3-4 weeks. I hate sitting a charactor idle, and would rather just roll up a new one when time permits. ALso, how the hell can I bitch about non-active people and then go ahead and do it myself? *grin*

My biggest regret was being in form so much fighting or else sleeping. I miss actually talking and interacting with people. Im usually the type of player to role-play while fighting and ranking. Yelling crazy warcries, taunting my foes, ect, ect. I wish IMM’s would make it so forms can talk to people in the same room. Would make for way better roleplaying......

I accomplished alot with this charactor, killed tons of people, met some cool people, had alot of fun. The Scion Cabal was in the shitter when I started and it seems to be doing better of late. There were alot of times when id wait days before seeing another Scion (in the past, that is). I dont really like leadership positions, I find them time consuming and the constant pestering gets annoying. Yet I always find myself dropping into the position of leader, due probably to my playing times....

I would have liked to have seen the Scion IMM’s have some guidance in the Chasm. I saw Dullameh three times total, during my past chararactors....about 700 hours of game time. I saw Valguarnera twice, once was to make me advisor, the other time was to bitch me out for doing a shitty job....I can only say, I tried hard to make this ‘GAME’ fun for all involved. It felt like a full time job at times, except I wasnt getting paid....I was hoping that Scion leaders might get some kind of reward for being a leader. Warlocks have pendants, Nexuns/Village have special weapons, Sylvans have powers, Scions have pressure to do a good job.

Intronan is the best damn Immortal Ive interacted with. He was there from day one to give a little praise or guidance from time to time....The massive raven form was neat, and I appreciate the effort on your part to let me use it. Players appreciate you, because you make a little time, ever so often, to speak to your followers. Even a brief 1 minute talk, really makes someones day.

#####, I feel bad about leaving alot of people waiting...Farnsworth too. Your ‘mission’ would have been enjoyable, I just had to draw he line on my playing times...

Some goodbyes

BATTLE- There have been so many of you Ive fought, that names begin to run together.
I cant even start listing all of you....but you all fight hard and make this game fun. I wont mention all the dead villagers which I gave goodbyes to previously.

Drahk- Damned skilled brute. Fought with courage and kicked ass.
Sayangu- Toughest of the village assassins.
Kulmortuk- Seemed to do a good job. I hate polearms.
Yogor- Died alot. *wink*
Kavuul- I saw a definate improvement in you from when you were inducted to now. Keep it up, you are improving daily.

WARLOCK- Poor, poor, warlocks. Unless you link up with Marans/Sylvans/Villagers, I found most of you laughable. I think Caysh, and a few invokers had some merit....but the rest of you...blecch...A running joke between myself and some other Scions were the ‘Adepts’....’Adept so and so, dead.’ Adept so and so, entered the realms’.....30 seconds later....dead. The arcanes seemed to last a bit, as long as they stayed in duo, but when ever they tried anything remotely resembling offense.....dead.

To the warlock leaders- Why are you still all cowering to the grove? I know it must be really dull to have only one foe. And the village from time to time. Why not dettach yourself from the grove/maran/ect, and grow some balls for a change?

MARAN- You guys do your jobs well. WHoever is inducting you seems, for the most part, to bring people who are worthy. The paladins are a pain for me to fight, tough as hell....I only killed the paladins when they were weak of mind, or hurt bad....ANy other time, I was whittling, fleeing, healing, whittling, fleeing, healing....*snicker*

ALnallander- We had some fun fights. You were skilled and brought the fight. Couldnt have asked for more.

Tarnyxil- I know you arent maran, but you fight like one. Damn skilled, hard to beat, even when hurt. Keep it up, you put all bards to shame.

ABthalok- I never liked your charactor much at the beginning because I never saw you unless with a huge group, but that opinion soon changed. Killed you only when you were weakened and fleeing to rest. Good work...

Ulthur- See Alnallander.

Sabrian= The pesty stealer. I liked your effort. Wasnt a good match when we fought. You do your job as ‘jacker’ well though, and could turn the tide of a fight with a few flicks of your wrist.

DAWN- Never saw too many of you. Esmi defended a few times, raided a few times....but usually either side was so lopsided, I never got to see him much in action. Oh yeh, this cabal sucks....get rid of it. Carrion fields is a PK mud....Ive played Dawnites before, had leaders there too, but this was before Maran....now its just a collection of whelps. (Again, Esmi was one exception....)

SYLVAN- Hell yeh. This cabal has been doing really good. Despite their lame powers, many seem to flock to it. Ive had my best fights with Sylvans, and the most fun on raids and defends. I hate spores, and just wish our Cabal inner guardian maladicted with something that lasts 60 hours or so....

Sassmi- Rock on. *snicker* I liked your charactor, and had I not been an ‘evil bastard’ Scion, would have spent time with you.

Nunchyk- I guess I am sorry for punishing you those last days of your life. I was trying to demoralize some of my foes...didnt think you would delete over it.

The rest of the grove try hard, but dont impress me much....yet. Cardiel seems to be learning, but...for an invoker...needs to get tougher fast.

TRIBUNALS- Didnt know to many of you. Never had time to interact much..>Farnsworth seemed adequate at doing the law thing. Would have liked to have gone on your trip...Sorry man.

Finally SCIONS- My favorite cabal, as it allows for alot of fighting and freedom. My only complaint is there is never anything interesting taking place from the IMMS running it. Ive had all kind of cool interactions with other cabals IMMs, except Scion....Wait, I have a second complaint.....being called out for not making people rank at a rediculous pace. I have always aided people trying to rank, and have asked each person Ive inducted that they cannot sit idle. However, I seem to be the only person able to reconize that not everyone plays 7 hours a day. A couple ranks a week seems fine to me, for fringe players. If someone only plays on weekends, and works all week, Im not going to bitch them out if they spend half the time ranking, half the time hunting. WHen Valguarnera spoke to me poorly after archmage mocked my falling to some marans....I was pretty upset. I had been trying as hard as I could to be a presence in the chasm, and build up the cabal from the dismal place it was when I started.

Aginal- The best damn hunter Ive traveled with for a long time. I liked your charactor, and knew you could be counted on to take the fight to anyone. I know you from previous charactors, and probably traveled with you before, because we think totally alike in PK situations.

Trajeona- We had some good times until you turned all weird on me. Ill leave it at that.

Desialia/Thornarcrull- Keep it up. You two are improving daily and seem to be doing your jobs well.

Kratilaire- Enjoyed our travels, you play agressively which I like.

Opija/Uizare/Quimo- All three are skilled players and turn the tide of any battle when they are about...just would have been nice to see you more.

Im taking a break....I’ll think of more people and add to this as I check my posts. There are just too many to mention here.

Some of my most recent charactors; Riav, Vomalice, Wasarbre. It was fun, ill be back.

Anith Jones

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Anith Jones the Chasm's Claw, Chancellor of Sc [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 09-Jan-03 09:48 AM
Reply What happened to Sal's post and my response?, Anith (Guest), 10-Jan-03 07:22 PM, #57
Reply Well..., Intronan, 11-Jan-03 01:32 PM, #62
Reply RE: (DEL) Anith Jones the Chasm's Claw, Chancellor of ..., Heavy D (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:40 PM, #51
Reply Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:03 AM #2
Reply Well.., Tarnyxil (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:16 AM, #3
Reply shame really, Grogim (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:18 AM, #4
Reply oh yeah and one more thing, Grogim (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:20 AM, #5
     Reply Shite..., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:25 AM, #6
Reply Darn., Hlothere (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:26 AM, #
Reply Well don't that just beat all, Rerrilies (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:26 AM, #7
Reply I never 'kept any ass' *snicker*, Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:31 AM, #9
     Reply Umm, Rerrilies (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:37 AM, #10
Reply Why you dirty..., Ulthur, 09-Jan-03 10:30 AM, #8
Reply You shouldn't do it., Thornarcrull (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:49 AM, #11
Reply Well I did drop alot of good stuff there...*wink*, Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 11:08 AM, #15
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Aginal (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:53 AM, #12
Reply It wasnt an easy thing to do., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 11:04 AM, #13
     Reply RE: It wasnt an easy thing to do., Aginal (Guest), 09-Jan-03 10:31 PM, #50
Reply I knew It was you, Cleredel (Guest), 09-Jan-03 11:07 AM, #14
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Nefarmatan (Guest), 09-Jan-03 11:17 AM, #16
Reply I was wrong to say that...., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 11:22 AM, #17
Reply Riav, I played Temden with Riav... question, BattleCharmed, 09-Jan-03 11:57 AM, #18
Reply answer, Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 12:12 PM, #21
Reply Nicely played., nepenthe, 09-Jan-03 12:06 PM, #19
Reply RE: Aww, Virinahn (Guest), 09-Jan-03 12:12 PM, #20
Reply Another one..., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 12:14 PM, #22
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Valguarnera, 09-Jan-03 12:16 PM, #23
Reply I just wanted more...., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 12:26 PM, #25
Reply Mostly it is, Nightgaunt, 09-Jan-03 03:39 PM, #36
Reply I don't recall ever linking up to fight you?, Eluruum (Guest), 09-Jan-03 12:26 PM, #24
Reply Attention warlocks., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 12:35 PM, #27
     Reply RE: Attention warlocks., Thyladanieth (Guest), 12-Jan-03 03:23 PM, #66
          Reply Yeh...you are correct entirely., Anith (Guest), 12-Jan-03 04:35 PM, #67
               Reply RE: Yeh...you are correct entirely., Savraeth, 12-Jan-03 05:07 PM, #68
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Digrciaga (Guest), 09-Jan-03 12:31 PM, #26
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Uncle Bob, 09-Jan-03 12:38 PM, #28
Reply Speaking as the new Apostle of the Whelps..., Esmi (Guest), 09-Jan-03 01:09 PM, #29
Reply Good job, Intronan, 09-Jan-03 01:18 PM, #30
Reply re defense aggro, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Jan-03 03:28 PM, #35
     Reply hehe, yeah I remeber him., Trien (Guest), 12-Jan-03 03:13 PM, #65
Reply Well done., Darian (Guest), 09-Jan-03 01:39 PM, #31
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Elrys (Guest), 09-Jan-03 02:28 PM, #32
Reply Well..., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 02:51 PM, #33
     Reply RE: Well..., Elrys (Guest), 09-Jan-03 09:35 PM, #47
          Reply Yes, Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 09:52 PM, #49
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Bajula, 09-Jan-03 02:57 PM, #34
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Drahk (Guest), 09-Jan-03 04:00 PM, #37
Reply RE: Quoth the raven,, Caysh, 09-Jan-03 04:44 PM, #38
Reply Read the post directed to Warlocks below. n/t, Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 04:50 PM, #39
Reply Caw, Alnallander, 09-Jan-03 05:05 PM, #40
Reply One more thing..., Alnallander, 09-Jan-03 05:18 PM, #42
     Reply SAW "Anith Jones", not SAY... sheesh, Al (Guest), 09-Jan-03 05:19 PM, #43
Reply Of course you realize, this means war!, Farnsworth (Guest), 09-Jan-03 05:14 PM, #41
Reply Again...sorry man., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 08:34 PM, #44
Reply *mutter*, Kratilaire (Guest), 09-Jan-03 08:55 PM, #45
Reply I dont log things...but heres run down., Anith (Guest), 09-Jan-03 09:00 PM, #46
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Kierning (Guest), 09-Jan-03 09:38 PM, #48
Reply Tough as nails, Guenrayn (Guest), 09-Jan-03 11:22 PM, #52
Reply RE: Anith, Talfos, 09-Jan-03 11:38 PM, #53
Reply Duh!, Sassmi (Guest), 10-Jan-03 03:15 AM, #54
Reply Fair! Well! :-), Quimo (Guest), 10-Jan-03 06:08 AM, #55
Reply RE: Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"., Dullameh, 10-Jan-03 04:54 PM, #56
Reply Our brief interaction., Melkorath (Guest), 11-Jan-03 12:27 AM, #58
     Reply RE: Our brief interaction., nepenthe, 11-Jan-03 01:09 AM, #59
     Reply In reply, Melkorath (Guest), 12-Jan-03 12:58 AM, #64
     Reply I'm sorry..., DC (Guest), 11-Jan-03 02:49 AM, #60
     Reply Just to clarrify., Melkorath (Guest), 11-Jan-03 11:46 PM, #63
     Reply Thats strange because I never...., Anith (Guest), 11-Jan-03 10:03 AM, #61
Reply RE: (DEL) Anith Jones the Chasm's Claw, Chancellor of ..., Khalil/nwayreth (Guest), 09-Jan-03 09:57 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13985 Previous topic | Next topic