Subject: "Where did all my ale go?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119906
Show all folders

Belendithas (Anonymous)Sun 23-Mar-14 06:55 AM
Charter member
#119907, "Where did all my ale go?"

This has been quite a ride. A char rolled just to get back into playing a somewhat serious char in CF and end up going for age-death. I have to thank everyone I interacted with for making it possible. There were times I felt I just couldnt make it all the way but it seems I pulled it off in the end.

I wanted to do some exploration both solo and in group so went with a bard. Half-elf seemed like a decent choice for a Fortress bard. Not sure I would do it again, would have liked a bit better dex. Worked quite well for group exploration however and got to kill Tiamat 3 times I think. Thank you Akresius, that was quite a thing to witness.

Now, I am sure there are plenty of evils out there annoyed with how difficult it was to kill me. That was the idea. I never intended for Belendithas to be a pk oriented character so I avoided pk unless it was in raid/retrieve/defend situations. And I wouldnt run into situations I figured I wouldnt have a chance to get out of. Like running alone into the orc village with an orc there to bash me into the ground. Or try to solo retrieve against an evil conjurer. What can a bard really do when those devils start stomping all over them?

My experience with this char has been overall great. Almost everyone has been respectful IC and the looting is imo at an all-time low. OOC has been a different story though. All the hate in the forums can really suck the fun out of the game and did contribute more than once to me not feeling like logging on. I know I could probably try to avoid the forums while I still play but I do enjoy reading some logs every now and then.

If you drop a comment I'll check back and try to respond as best I can. Been a long time so I am sure there are many characters I dont remember.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Belendithas Gellantra the Trouba... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 23-Mar-14 06:36 AM
Reply well played!, crsweeney, 24-Mar-14 12:06 PM, #20
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Belendithas Gellantra the Tr..., Tolgrumm, 24-Mar-14 05:51 AM, #18
Reply My Captain of old., Belendithas (Anonymous), 24-Mar-14 06:20 AM, #19
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Belendithas Gellantra the Tr..., Demos, 23-Mar-14 11:48 PM, #15
Reply That must make you Aleavial then., Belendithas (Anonymous), 24-Mar-14 04:13 AM, #17
Reply Alas, my old friend., Amatrysti (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:33 PM, #14
Reply Look at that, there is the Cardinal., Belendithas (Anonymous), 24-Mar-14 04:08 AM, #16
Reply *thumbs up*, Mirozah/Rydell (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 01:38 PM, #10
Reply Cheers., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 01:45 PM, #11
Reply Where did all my ale go?, Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 06:55 AM #1
     Reply Bravo., Caldysias (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:03 AM, #2
     Reply Thank you, Marshall., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:06 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Where did all my ale go?, Andira (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:09 AM, #4
     Reply Ah, the Prophet., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:14 AM, #5
     Reply My singer!, Keara (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 07:54 AM, #6
     Reply Hehe, the ship., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 08:02 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Where did all my ale go?, Corlx (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 12:11 PM, #8
     Reply Old drunk., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 12:43 PM, #9
     Reply Brandy is better, Deaerax (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 02:50 PM, #12
          Reply Dear Deaer., Belendithas (Anonymous), 23-Mar-14 03:39 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119906 Previous topic | Next topic