Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23817
Show all folders

OdeliusSun 25-Jan-04 12:13 AM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24130, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall"

Changing his mind?

More like Agraemas again with his stupid grape trick... Durendal did it without knowing what it did, as far as I remember, then just sort of stuck with it.

In any event, Im glad to see you stuck it out and tried to hero, the last little bit that I saw you around. Much luck on your next, my friend, and keep it fun! See you around!

-Odie

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 18-Jan-04 12:00 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall, Soucivi (Guest), 18-Jan-04 03:12 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall, Odelius, 25-Jan-04 12:13 AM #3
Reply I felt bad about killing you in the inn that night...., Gargargh (Guest), 18-Jan-04 12:49 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23817 Previous topic | Next topic