Subject: "Melchisedec is gone..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23987
Show all folders

BeerWed 21-Jan-04 10:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23987, "Melchisedec is gone..."

Well I'll be brief. He was my comeback character after a few months away. I always wanted to play a duergar but never had the patience...so I decided to give it a go. And I actually liked it! I choosed spear/Mace which was a nice combo although I did not tank as well as I would love to which annoyed me at times...but I was able to annoy my foes (Even if I didn't fight that much). My legacies were fun too! Chilling was helpful and Incardinives (I'm too lazy to check how it is spelled) was nice as well. I planned to make him explore a bit at the beginning and wanted to get another Tribby since my dwarf...Kiligor. The cabal is quite fun BUT that's a reason of why I deleted. Staying in the city and doing nothing was KILLING ME! It used to be crazy with criminals and all but I did like what...7-8 wanted? Was usually when I got attacked. The other reason is that I felt like this character would go nowhere. I felt that my goals were too high (I planned him to be a Vindicator) but I still need to get a hang of some areas and stuff so I felt that I would never be rewarded with my dedication. I saw all those tribbies at hero who were better than me and told myself ''Well ####, you'll be a Magistrate of Galadon for a long freaking time!'' and so I decided, while my fun was going down to pull the plug. Now onto the goodbyes.

IF I FORGET SOMEONE, I'M SORRY! DOESN'T MEAN I DIDN'T LIKE YOU!

Empire

Damosek: You helped me rank a lot, thanks for everything! Only one I trusted.

Njaal: I used to like you IC but it faded when the disease happened...but hey, you kickass!

Mahomet: Quiet but useful!

Others well I don't remember much.

Scion

Daranor: I believe you are Scion...if not then sorry. Thanks for the traveling!

Rager

Rahno: We traveled in our youth then I overranked you and well we didn't talk as much as we used to.

Sylvan

The druid A...something: Well you were amusing me...even called me a cheater! But I seriously wasn't...was just bad luck heh.

Herald

Soucivi: Thanks for all the ale!

Tribunals

Agarah: You were someone I liked a lot. Loved our talks and sorry if you got killed by me a few times...

Grurk: You made me laugh when you couldn't talk! But then I started hating you IC...you became too snobbish...I wanted to be snobbish!

Kelrizza: You were awesome! But too bad I came a bit too late yesterday eh.

All the goodies: I thought you were just ditching me most of the time...heh

Uncaballed

Voronil: ANARCHY! Heh. Even though you'd kill me many times and fulled me always...liked you. Loved playing hide and seek!

Flarkle: You are a scary svirf...or bear? Oh right, svirfbear.

Andrlos: You were quite interesting to talk to! Thanks!

Qadar: We used to rank together but even though I heroed, we kept in touch! Thanks!

Makasoy: You...YOU BLOODY BASTARD! Gosh I felt like I was back in the days of Yuber with you. Really it was fun to have you as a buddy. Thanks for the spars, food, ale and talks! That one with the guards and that one who wanted a lady was funny!

Gyronalis: The Archeologist! Thanks for everything! Were fun those time when we ranked in Aridhol.

Well I'll be back for sure...

Melchisedec aka Sakard, Vortigern, Yuber and a lot of others.

P.S.: I posted that since well...for some reason, my deleting was considered as a Rage even though I did not die...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMelchisedec is gone... [View all] , Beer, Wed 21-Jan-04 10:53 PM
Reply Ah, i remember now..., Optomkiptum (Guest), 23-Jan-04 11:59 AM, #10
Reply It's too bad you felt that way, Kelrizza (Guest), 22-Jan-04 02:41 PM, #9
Reply RE: Melchisedec is gone..., Lopner, 22-Jan-04 10:57 AM, #6
Reply RE: Melchisedec is gone..., Delrami (Guest), 22-Jan-04 10:25 AM, #5
Reply Well..., Beer, 22-Jan-04 11:05 AM, #7
Reply Didn't like your name. nt, Hutto, 22-Jan-04 02:52 AM, #4
Reply Well I took in from a book, was too lazy to think of on..., Beer, 22-Jan-04 11:06 AM, #8
Reply RE: Melchisedec is gone..., Makasoy (Guest), 21-Jan-04 11:06 PM, #1
     Reply Here is why I thought of you at the Inn...(Long log fro..., Beer, 21-Jan-04 11:08 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Here is why I thought of you at the Inn...(Long log..., Makasoy (Guest), 22-Jan-04 12:41 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23987 Previous topic | Next topic