Subject: "I felt bad about killing you in the inn that night...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23817
Show all folders

Gargargh (Guest)Sun 18-Jan-04 12:49 AM

#23818, "I felt bad about killing you in the inn that night...."

But then I remembered how you jumped me with the Maran guy during the pub crawl, when I had him dead to rights. I stopped feeling so bad about it after that. I have to say, I never really got any sense of your purpose or personality from your character. I find myself surprised that you were good, I never had the slightest inkling of it from how you talked or acted. Mind shedding some light on your role, if you had one? If not, how about just some idea of what motivated you etc etc?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 18-Jan-04 12:00 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall, Soucivi (Guest), 18-Jan-04 03:12 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall, Odelius, 25-Jan-04 12:13 AM, #3
Reply I felt bad about killing you in the inn that night...., Gargargh (Guest), 18-Jan-04 12:49 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23817 Previous topic | Next topic