Subject: "Fenarum's Role Chapter 3" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #41466
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM
Member since 17th May 2024
16855 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41484, "Fenarum's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

Training and the night of great defense!
Added Thu Aug 16 12:35:34 2012 at level 43:

Dear guildmaster,

I have continued to learn with many different peoples in the lands. I have made friends of both sides of the balance, and enemies too. I tend to bout with Ackor and Ubudhizh a lot. They are villagers and hate to see me
walk the earth. I find myself surrounded by good friends who seem to love me and care for me. I am enjoying my life and times as a Nexun. Jastai has become a close friend that I travel and grow with. Junevar and
Amander have been other great helps in my training.

I still hold your words of courage strong in my heart. Darikir, another nexun, consistently tells me not to fall in vain, but I cannot sit by and watch the village attack my new home and not do anything about it. I would
Rather fall in defense of my friends and home than hide and let the villagers wreck the place! I have heard words of an immortal named Whiysdan Thirteenfingers. He resides over courage, passion, and wisdom. I think
I shall find his shrine and speak with him a bit. Perhaps he can help me further my knowledge of things, and maybe even bring some religion into my life!I have started searching for my three powerful wands. I wandered \
Upon my sienna wand accidentally in the sands of sorrow. Now I must find my other two.

The other night we had to defend the island from almost the whole village of battleragers! It was quite wild, but exciting! It is completely confusing in the middle of a battle. I have a hard time focusing on what is
going on. I did not fall though! For the first time since I left hillcrest, I actually felt needed and useful. I loved every moment of it. Sadly, my friends jastai and junevar fell. I did the best I could to protect
them in the chaos.

Good luck to you guildmaster! I will write you again someday soon!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[NEXUS] Fenarum the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM
Reply Fenarum's Skill List, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM #
Reply Fenarum's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Spell List, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Leveling, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #2
Reply Fenarum's Statistics, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Timeline, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Edges, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #
Reply Fenarum's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 07-Oct-12 05:44 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #41466 Previous topic | Next topic