Subject: "Jirash's Role Chapter 1" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #102
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM
Member since 14th May 2024
16846 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105, "Jirash's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

Looking back
Added Wed Dec 3 17:14:58 2003 at level 51:

Where am I? It's a question that has come to my mind over and over again lately and as
time flows by, it makes itself known time after time again with that nagging feeling in
the back of my head. Every time though, I pause and stop, looking back down the road I
have walked, a long and bloody one in search of an answer. What lies there besides
bloodshed? Some of those answers I know at least as they float towards me. Friendship.
Accomplishment. Love. Rightousness. But what is the accomplishment? I have lost track of
battles I've fought, some victorious, some not, yet with each one I've felt that something
changed, something moved forward.
Perhaps that is why I'll never know where I am, since I'm always moving. I feel my days
in Thera are decreasing in number, yet I feel no bitterness over this, for I know there
are those who will raise the spear in my stead and do so with strength that is slipping
from my arms.
But it's not over yet, there is still a way before me to be snuck down. More blood to spill.
One day... I'll be free.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[FORTRESS] Jirash the Claw of Light, Elder Maran [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 10-Jan-04 06:23 PM
Reply Jirash's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM, #
Reply Jirash's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM, #2
Reply Jirash's Skill List, Death_Angel, 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM, #
Reply Jirash's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM, #
Reply Jirash's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM, #
Reply Jirash's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM, #
Reply Jirash's Statistics, Death_Angel, 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM, #
Reply Jirash's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM #
Reply Jirash's Equipment, Death_Angel, 10-Jan-04 06:20 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #102 Previous topic | Next topic