Subject: "Hedda's Role Chapter 2" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #5077
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM
Member since 14th Jun 2024
16935 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5089, "Hedda's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

A few stories from my travels.
Added Thu Nov 4 09:55:03 2004 at level 25:

I have now fought many of these surface dwellers. All from elves and dwarves to giants and humans. Even
halfbreeds and the felars and arials i have bested in combat. It seems that it is not so much the
heritage and race that matters. They are all different, just as we duergars. I will mention one warrior, a
minotaur, who impressed me. He was plagued and blind. Actually he could barely breathe, but he still stood
tall and protected the home of the villagers. I slew him, but later that day he got the best of me with
his white swords. I bounded with him, not so much in words as i hardly understand what he says, but in
blood. I do think with time i will find more friends here on the surface, but as with knowledge they are
well hidden.
I did send a mithril box with fingers to the chasm. I chose mithril as i know many of them are dark elves.
I would have payed much to see them trying to open it. Their arrogance is beyond anything i have experienced
before, but it somewhat tempts me to prove that i am better than all of them. Especially this old drow
arcane disgusts me. He is clearly unable to prove his worth in combat, so he speaks lowly of those who
let the crimson paint the earth. One day i shall put the rot in him. They keep speaking to me often these
days. I have tried a few of them to Lord Arvam as they have no faith. Time will tell if i am successfull.
As an anekdote i must mention that Eshval, the muse, who visited me once in my youth, again spoke to me.
This time she wished to see the blood of an imperial spilled. At the time the imperial served my purpose
to limit the range of those i could fight, but i did as she said as soon as i had gained my new title.
That betrayel made me paint my armor dark red. From now on i shall only carry red armor. It goes better
to my work. Praised be Lord Arvam.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM
Reply Hedda's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM #
Reply Hedda's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #2
Reply Hedda's Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Timeline, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Title History, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Skill List, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Supplication List, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #
Reply Hedda's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:28 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #5077 Previous topic | Next topic