Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI think the process for Mummy becoming should be looked at.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=74581&mesg_id=74581
74581, I think the process for Mummy becoming should be looked at.
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First of all. This isn't a dis to anyone. Both recent mummies have been fun and rather entertaining and I have nothing against either of them.

However.

The process for mummy has become such a by the books affair. Get 200 - 300 hours, get some kills, maybe get leader, max out right spells get your items, which at this point is pretty easy for any vet. Take your shot.

I know there's still a chance for failure, but being so by the numbers feels wrong for such a high power level. I know this is just my opinion and others will disagree. That's fine. It just feels, to me, like the becoming process for that power level wasn't meant to be so refined and by the numbers.

In years past, there were more numbers which meant FAR more enemies for a necromancer. Which made the process far more risky and difficult. With lower numbers, the process is basically by the books.

In my opinion there should be IMM involvement in the process. RP style. Similar, but not nearly as difficult, as Lich. That's just my opinion.