Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: I don't think it's a problem, honestly.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=74504&mesg_id=74521
74521, RE: I don't think it's a problem, honestly.
Posted by Dref on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"You said you played 5 straight paladins. What was the empowerment experience with them? I'd say in general, empowerment works out pretty well as-is. But ultimately, given the nature of empowerment and religions, it will always rely on two people (the player and the Imm) having sync'd times. I just don't see a feasible way of getting around it, without ruining the positive aspects of religion."

Worse and better... It's always been hit and miss. There is a core time on the mud. Nothing entirely wrong with it and its nothing new in most games I've ever played.

My ability to match that core time has been hit and miss. Past experiences weren't entirely different.

What I notice is people gravitate towards an active imm, or an imm that they know is around when they are. That is basically what I did with 4 of the 5 paladins. It's weird to game the system that way.

Trying new imms is interesting. Ones with posted play times are always easier...