Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectNot partially wrong
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=74466&mesg_id=74475
74475, Not partially wrong
Posted by Necro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But a totally wrong. I have experimented with it before deleting the character early. As a serial necro player, I guarantee you next things:

1. Edge does nothing except +2 hours, which is useless - you don't get out of wraithform in teamfights, because 6 hours is a lot, and +2 hours is meaningless;
2. I have tested PVE damage reduction and PVP damage reduction, and it did NOTHING (and I have tested it VERY thoughtful and in A LOT of fights);
3. It does NOTHING in regards of dispelling. Wraithform can be dispelled by anything, anyone and I'm really surprised it's not being dispelled just by a bad weather, given how much it SUCKS in a way of resisting dispels;
4. Maybe that edge is supposed to buff wraithform, but it does NOT. Seriously, check not just the code, but test how it actually works. Because it DOES NOT workign properly/as designed;
5. Because of the said above, description of this edge sucks big deal and does NOT describe how the edge exactly (NOT) works;
6. You might be right and spectral adept opens you a way to spectral master edge - if so, and if it is this only purpose, please fix the helpfile and mention it;
7. There might be a hidden properties that no one eve disovered, but given how many years have passed since this edge was released, I do not think there are such properties, or they worth anything at all.

I hope you will not shrug those arguments off and take a look into that damned necromancer-killing edge.