Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectAre you having a bad day?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73346&mesg_id=73388
73388, Are you having a bad day?
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Because you are coming across as rather combative and intentionally obtuse. And, yet again, you've responded with a straw man and personal attacks.

Payment of the coward was not meant to make up for no warning skill and I never said it was. The NET effect of all the changes IMHO is a boost to pick-pockets.

If you'd rather have the warning skill over all the things listed in my last post, then...well, I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

I don't know any players outside the game. I don't go on Discord. And if memory serves, with the exception of a DM from Kstatida years ago about something I already knew, I don't solicit or use any knowledge I didn't discover in game or that's not on the forums as public knowledge. I withdrew my IMM app years back because I didn't want to stop posting on Dio's and did not want to be dishonest and use another handle or a proxy to do it. I share info in game freely with others. So, if you think I've broken any rules, feel free to report it to the IMMs. If I have something shiny you want on a char you think is mine, come get it big boy.