Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: These are pretty poor examples...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72895&mesg_id=73079
73079, RE: These are pretty poor examples...
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had the same responses, except about the IP stuff on 4, so yeah, I think his justifications as proof of a systemic CF conspiracy against Russian players is flimsy. RotD is often a place where Imms gather information, not just arbitrarily punish at the onset. I've been there once, it was a pleasant experience and the Imm who handled it was nothing but civil. Maybe because I was not abrasive, defensive, or annoyed by the Imm just for pulling me in.

And, is Matrik even Russian? And he admitted his own fault and pretty much agreed with the ban. He acted out of frustration, but he clearly knew his actions would not go unnoticed.

I think the Kstat one is a touch iffy, but the logs existing also speak to the presence of an ongoing communication circle where CF comes in, and Imms do not have perfect information with which to make judgment. So while maybe the punishment of Kstat was harsh, there is a justification, and I have no idea if he's ever taken up his ban with the Imms to get it lifted, or if he even desires to.