Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: That change is basicaly this
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=64650&mesg_id=64701
64701, RE: That change is basicaly this
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>
>PSS: Its a bad idea to argue with me about the game balance or
>pk balance. I'm not the best at rp, exploring, pve, but dude,
>I know the #### about the pk and about OP combos. And shield
>ded, are the last in that list. And it even worse on hero.

1. You aren't all that and a bag of vodka-flavored potato chips, so check the ego, please.

2. The problem with your perspective is that, as you point out, it's very limited. You only care about killing as many people as effectively as possible, and that's fine. But the paladin class has some great options for players with that mindset. It's okay if maybe shield deds are better suited for something besides MDK paladin, though my hunch is that if wrath had always been two rounds of lag nobody would have ever seriously said "to fix this, wrath needs to be one round of lag".

Like Indy says in the (bad) movie, you don't have to get sore all the time just to prove how tough you are. Thanks for the feedback and try to have some fun with the game that you, despite your rhetoric, continue to be involved in. And god forbid we make changes that make it more convenient for players who are "not the best at rp, exploring, pve" to experience and enjoy more of the game without is evil, ignorant, power-tripping imms getting in the way with our rigged empowerment system.

Good luck!