Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: So a few comments.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=63297&mesg_id=63356
63356, RE: So a few comments.
Posted by Swordsosaurus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do know the staff gets endless amounts of, what amounts to drunkards yelling bacon jokes at police, thrown their way. I do know that people try to capitalize on any perceived mistake by the staff to slander them (I even accused Onewingedangel of it over this whether that was his intent or not). I also know what it's like to drastically alter your life to help someone, only to have them start spitting venom in your face for it. I think that the two banned were yelling bacon jokes and not spitting venom.

I made such a fuss because, like I mentioned, I was invited along. I was instant messaging them while it was happening. I felt like an annoying little sibling then, following them and telling them they were going to get in trouble. And, even though I kept telling them they were going to get banned, after it happened I felt like the parents banished my siblings from the house. It's been bothering me and now that it's in the open I needed to vent, I guess. I can't change the staff's mind, I can't change Matrik's mind. Now uncle Raltevio sits down next to me and says, "It's okay, kiddo. It's not your fault. It's up to them, there's nothing we can do about it."

Oh well, all I can do now is enjoy a 0 luck stat for association with Matrik. Sorry, bacon joke.