Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: A few points.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=57181&mesg_id=57250
57250, RE: A few points.
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>1. Many of the posts in the thread below is a classic example
>of the "shoot first" mentality from players. Rather than give
>the changes a chance to live test, they jump all over them*.

Yes, let's see how halving my main source of edge points (obs/exp) will pan out. Let's see how funnelling people down ImmXP will work out when I got exactly 0 in 360 hours of a character. Maybe I will really like these changes. You serious?

If ImmXP requirements stay for quests/areas, please just admit that these things are only for Immortals and friends to access. Poor Mr Offpeak Noconnections is playing a completely different game.

There is no way every immortal agrees with these changes. The fact that you guys are forced to toe the line and show a united front is really annoying. There would be many immortals who are too afraid to voice their real feelings about changes like these for fear of being hit with the Valg stick.

You had no mandate to make this change. There is a serious disconnect between the playerbase and the staff (who have, for the most part, inherited a great game and have a responsibility to the playerbase not to #### it up).