Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Well-Reasoned Argument:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=5532&mesg_id=5561
5561, RE: Well-Reasoned Argument:
Posted by Audriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"You're eagle/lion can kill many race/class combos naked with no preps, and if not, its only a matter of timing. It's easy to flyto attack a guy all day."

It's not as easy to roll up an eagle/lion as you might think. Also, they do have drawbacks. I have not seen too many eagle/lions lately.

I think it comes down to the fact I hate all the air/off, no rp, log on when they are bored with other chars and try to pk anything that moves, chars. I just don't want a whole lot more of them, because seriously, shifters aren't that fun to fight. No gear, no weaps, no skill, yo.

By now if you haven't noticed, the staff keeps a tight focus on balancing things out. See Valg's article on "Change-Fearers". We're not out to get you, and each change was made after much thought. In actually, *gasp* we want you to enjoy a balanced game!

If anything, the unbeatable eagle/lion is more an artifact of history than something you need to despise. There are probably far nastier characters now than the uber eagle/lion, if it ever does arise.