Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Overseer-Work in Progress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=41441&mesg_id=41514
41514, RE: Overseer-Work in Progress
Posted by AngryRotarian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*Brief Backstory*

Faced with the decision to turn to the Shadow for aid in dealing with the ravaging anti-magic army, the mages of Order knew they needed something to attend to the demonic host they were about to summon. Learning from their mistake of creating something that runs unchecked, they once again called upon the five magics crafting a mighty overseer to stand as a last guard if the demons were to turn on them. The battle went as the story tells, and the demons were banished barely, due in part to the presence of the Overseer keeping them at bay, while the mages worked feverishly to send the monstrosities back. Drained from the effort, the mages were too weak to deconstruct the Overseer, and chose instead to let him linger as he may as they turned their eyes to the lessons they had learned. As the factions scurried away and into history, the Overseer remained upon the battlefield wondering if he would be needed again to stand steadfast against a marauding host of darkness.

*I just woke up, so while not completely fleshed out, its a good outline*

-They are humanoid(crafted of the mages image), standing at ten feet tall(An imposing size to tend to demons), usually completely hairless and flesh a coppery metallic tone that shimmers with residual magic from creation.

- Resists-Magic, negative, physical
- Vuln-Nature shiz? I really cant come up with a good vuln to counter the nice resists that make sense.

- Titanic strength, decent int, decent wis, average dex, high
con

- Inherent- Repel Demons-Forces demons in the Overseers presence to flee, taking moderate damage, lesser extent to other evil.

I know the name Overseer is a little lame, and a few ideas need fleshed out, just want to toss it out there and see what the other creative minds of CF have to offer or improve. Thanks.