Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectAnd skimming for idea I came across this one. Bralani
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=41441&mesg_id=41469
41469, And skimming for idea I came across this one. Bralani
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bralani: Always chaotic good, they are rare nomadic sorts from deserts or plains type areas. Stockier than elves, but still incredibly nimble. Tan skinned with usually silvery hair and prismatic eyes which shift to match their mood. They have an extreme aversion to order as they prefer to live free and unencumbered roaming the lands. They have the ability to form themselves into whirlwinds or Zephyrs, but I don't think either of those would work in CF as inherents.

Str: 22, Dex: 23, Int: 21, Wis: 19, Con: 21, Cha: 22

Inh: For warrior/ranger/bard- I am thinking they might get a dervish dance (whatever the ranger skill that lets them hit everything) skill at maybe 35. Like swift strike for elves, but fires less often if they are a ranger/bard.
For Invoker/transmuter- a prog that does maybe windwall or cyclone automatically at a somewhat low frequency rate.
Perma Sneak.
Can always camo in plains/desert, but take a while to use.

Res: Fire,

Vuln: Iron, negative.

Classes: Warrior, Ranger, Bard Invoker (double affinity for air), transmuter.

Other: Seemed to indicate they favored bow, so maybe some bonuses if they go as a hunter and use a bow, maybe a big boost to fashioned bows.