Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Essentially:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=40677&mesg_id=40792
40792, RE: Essentially:
Posted by ORB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not what I'm saying at all. It really has nothing to do with Twist, and more about heaping rewards over and over on the same char while the vast majority see nothing. Twist just happens to have great char. I'm not saying don't reward him, I'm saying does a already powerful char need a 3rd legacy and a 3rd spec and 3 extra cabal edges and 20k Imm Xp so they can get every warrior edge there is? While I see other well played characters who are lucky if they get a custom title. Take Sivyh for example, I think everyone can agree he was an excellently RP/PK character, who was extremely long lived, and played in good times and bad. He got jack #### as rewards compared to Tavlin except a custom title. Also you of all people should stop playing the victim card every time this is brought up. Also I wouldn't have had an issue with Tavlin getting a Lich quest, what I would have had issue is if you gave him the +con spell on top of him liching.

P.S. I don't get the "HOW DARE YOU EVEN QUESTION THESE THINGS!?" outrage I'm getting from these posts(mostly from a few players). I know it's not a democracy but I shouldn't players be able to express their opinions on things like this and be allowed to question things from time to time?