Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHere's a character idea I was thinking about....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=13519&mesg_id=18540
18540, Here's a character idea I was thinking about....
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
just after Nexus came in. Basically... I've struggled with the wands system. Found A/B with Nefla and had shield as a spell, but no joy in any other attempts. So I considered that as a Nexus (say bard because I thought it would be useful) I spread the word that to combat the battleragers I'm collecting and passing on magical info. Basically, you send me a note with some wand location or quest with magical reward, and I send you back my whole list adding your stuff and passing it on in likewise fashion. While Silent Tower might come and silence me by killing my grandfather, if I excluded that info, then the list of magical info would grow and spread pretty rapidly without need for a note to all. It would make sense IC, since I'd be spreading it to those who had interest in finding magical things (ostensibly for combating ragers) and one note to all announcing it would really be all the notification necessary. How would this character concept fly? I can't imagine it being well received, but it seems to make perfect sense to me...