Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Here is my take on it
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=13519&mesg_id=13552
13552, RE: Here is my take on it
Posted by Xaannix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
THe problem is that what was not changed was what made your enemies not be able to flee. (arisathea, trustall...)Im sure you changed some stuff, just not what really mattered.

That should have been changed. I agree with the change, i can see how it can become an extremely unfair advantage. If you think its not unfair put it back in. That was the bread and butter of your deathfulness.

Im sorry seb but your reputation in this respect is a bit damaged. And, as you probably know, once trust is broken in such a manner its very hard to get it back.

TO me, imm feedback on game mechanics or character is important. Letting players know about it is great. Playing an uber char and letting people know what you thought of it from a player and imm perspective would be sweet. Making a crucial change to the class after pking 200 people using what was changed...not cool.

Anyway I appreciate your post and im not going to fight with you or accuse you beyond what ive said.