Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectSo...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=45659&mesg_id=45724
45724, So...
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My question is (I decided to number them to make them easier to answer):

1. What is the difference between Maran wiping out the Goblin Village (to include children) and Nexun wiping out Darsylon? Both are genocide. Genocide is evil isn't it?

2. If not, why is Nexun genocide worse than Maran genocide in regards to alignment?

3. What sets the blood thirsty Maran apart from the Nexuns?

4. Why is the Fortress "good aligned" when all they want to do is murder and/or kill, but the Nexus is "evil aligned (according to you)" for wanting to save Thera from destruction via the balance being broken?

5. Why can't people look at things from various angles instead of one very strict angle?

Must it be: Fortress kill all Nexuns because they are always evil.

or

Fortress can kill Nexuns situationally, but never to the point they stray from their main goal?

or

some other strict definition of how my character HAS to act.

Why can't it be: My character does what fits his personality/role and if it doesn't mesh well with the rules of Fortress, then I don't get to be part of Fortress. I could hate and hunt Nexuns, I could love Nexuns, I could be allies sometimes and enemies others with Nexus. My character's role and personality dictate it.