Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI'd like to say 2 things....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=43939&mesg_id=43984
43984, I'd like to say 2 things....
Posted by Odrirg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>>and keep calling the guy who killed them a fagtron

One of my paladins was the victim of this! Killed a duergar warrior and one of his group...spammed fagtron at me. Didn't last long, and he poofed. I was grateful for the quick step-in.

I can attest to the "suprised at who gives rewards" thing. I had a necro win a role contest and get a REALLY pimp warrior legacy. By an imm who, I am sure, ooc, detests the fact that I detest pinko commies...hehe.... And, as much as I think Proud Blade, as a person, is wildly misled in his world outlook, and was vociferous about it (even overly acerbic, on porpoise (yes, I spelled that right!)), And, he even ooc denied Odrirg's Imm app, because of my former deep enjoyment of poking liberals on Dio's...heh...at least he was clear, honest, and open about the reasons....(Thank goodness he did deny my app, I know I'd have contributed tons, but my life would have suffered, and I'd not be engaged now), But Valg gave me some really primo, nice, enjoyable interactions with a ranger I had that was a Valg follower.