Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectContainers
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=4017
4017, Containers
Posted by Oblivious Newbie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Are there containers that lighten the load? That is to say, anything inside the container is X percent lighter than its usual weight. I'm not hoping for specifics... just that they exist or don't exist.
4023, RE: Containers
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Doesn't exist.
4025, Thank you - NT
Posted by meshtal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you
4020, Not to my knowledge but
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There could be.

However, if your issue is your carrying capacity here are some suggestions.

Get a lighter container with lots of capacity. Girdle of endless space from battlefields is a good one. On hidden but fairly weak mob in an alcove along the passage on the northern side of the giants' caravan/ lair.

Take the "strong back" edge.

Swap some heavy gear out for light gear even if the light gear is a little inferior.

4021, RE: Not to my knowledge but
Posted by meshtal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've found the girdle, but good information. I've contemplated the strong back edge, it's just very hard for me to make that choice when comparing all my options (I'm still learning the best ways to get the experience for edges). It would obviously be a huge benefit for a dodging class though. Knowledge of gear is coming slowly but surely! I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing an obvious feature of great benefit if it exists :) Thanks for the response.