Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectA few questions about Classes/Races
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2649&mesg_id=2649
2649, A few questions about Classes/Races
Posted by Sneux on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alright well first off this is my first post and I have not started playing CF yet, I have however surfed the forums so to speak using the Search feature. Instead of just jumping in(im a planner) I have first decided to ask a few questions beforehand so I may have a better idea as to which role I play once I do start.

I have narrowed my quest in which Classes to choose to 3 classes, Assassin, Ranger and Thief.

This is where my questions come in, since I have not been able to find a good explanation of Each class in more depth than here on the forums I have assumed some of the stuff is IC-find-out-yourself stuff which I can understand.

I am however wondering if someone who knows one or all of the Classes to help me in this hard decision.(As well as explaining the differences between the Thief Paths.)

I would like to know if possible what the advantage is to each class over the others and what the disadvantages are.

The kind of character class I am looking for is good at hunting, good at PK which I wish to do eventually, with a Rogue side to it which is why I can't decide between the three I am assuming they all have their own terrain advantages and excel in their own areas but I am looking for the over all one. A nicely balanced one so to speak in both PvP and PvE.

Also which races are best for each.

Thanks for your time.(Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar.)