Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectI think you're full of ####
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2099&mesg_id=2108
2108, I think you're full of ####
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even a necromancer that doesnt practice sword past 40, isnt going to take 3RL minutes to kill a fleshy creature. The Guildmaster automates and makes you input a command to keep going 3 times before letting you leave. If your friend doesnt want to learn basic helpfiles, then he is going to have to learn the hard way.

Hey, it's his first time, he's NOT going to know a few things, that's the fun and challenge in learning. Do you have any idea how many times I died to little girls and that freaking small bunny outside the Inn when I was new? Did I quit the mud because in 5 minutes I couldn't figure out fight mechanics? Hell no.

Obviously he wants to learn by killing stuff, so tell him to roll an assassin, or warrior, and get a little more machismo earlier on.

You don't have to make up #### or exaggerate your post to get a point across. You want 75% in the skill, type Prac Sword once or twice, and you have it.

Geez, this thread just irks me.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams