Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Susubienko Glomska the Swift Stroke of Death, Drillmistress of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81460&mesg_id=81644
81644, RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Susubienko Glomska the Swift Stroke of Death, Drillmistress of Battle
Posted by Susu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks. I think a discussion on alignment wouldn't be a bad idea, on another board, but suffice to say here that I don't think anger toward a particular population (mages) = evil. She didn't act evil. She acted focused on the war, and showed zero respect or love for her enemies. There was none of the usual evil characteristics, such as attempting to accrue power or wealth (like empire or scion), she didn't torture people or intend to cause excess pain (she was an assassin-y assassin) and she didn't ever focus on anyone who wasn't an enemy. She had zero concern for the alignment or ethos of someone, but rather the one question: is that person a magefilth or mageslave? If so, enemy and to be killed, if not, not. You got some negativity from her because you, being a tribunal, stood in her way, you made it harder to kill the mages.

So yeah, I don't think she acted evil. I think she was actually a very good neutral neutral person.

Perhaps we can discuss what each alignment means on the gameplay board if you disagree?

And I thought you did a good job as magistrate by the way, for the most part. Unlike a couple others who violated tribunal rules pretty egregiously. I hated you for doing what you did, like fogging me out and warning people I was there, but of course the player in me knew you were doing the exact right thing.

There was one time though, I wish I recalled who the target was, that you conveniently left town, and I killed him or her. Do you remember that? Do you remember ever doing that, using some excuse to leave town so a pk could happen and you could have a clean conscience not being there?

I know you're still active so if you don't want to respond to that until you're gone, I completely understand. Good luck with the rest of the character's life.