Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNo, sir. I don't like it.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81460&mesg_id=81553
81553, No, sir. I don't like it.
Posted by smashtroo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember this one time when I came at you with my thief and you man-handled me. Then a cabalmate warrior came at you and you man-handled him. So, since we had to get through you in order to get our item back, we both came at you and you man-handled the both of us in like 10 seconds. So then we're both ghosts, standing over our corpses, and you said something nasty, which basically was the equivalent of "If I catch you trying to gang me again, I'm taking all of your gear." That left the illest taste in my mouth. Had you died or almost died, sure, I could understand that reaction. But you didn't. You had like 75% or more health after killing both of us! I didn't care about my gear, it was #### anyway. Just lame that you demanded we individually fight you after getting man-handled followed by your full-loot threat. Maybe my recollection's off, but that's what I took from it.

I would compare you to Bartis. That guy is one of the best examples right now of a villager, who--even if you gang him (and die)--leaves you feeling like challenging him again. Why? Because he makes the fighting fun. That's the thing, I guess. Fighting you, and I did so with a couple characters, was just not fun. So, I avoided you and played with your friends instead. Mission accomplished?