Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectJust because no one else has expounded on it yet.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81460&mesg_id=81529
81529, Just because no one else has expounded on it yet.
Posted by Raewol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
IDK how you got so much imm love when all I saw was ####headedness, spite, arrogance and a sense of entitlement.

You were a #### when raiding, you were a #### when asking questions over CB, you were a #### when someone died, you were a #### when someone killed someone you were stalking. You'd repeatedly ask me something, ignore my response, and ask the same question again later. (For which you apologized IC, towards the end which oddly enough felt out of character both for Susu and Gra...the player.)

What got to me and completely trashed any respect I may have had for you was when you were a #### when I was trying to save your life as you bled to death, I was resting to make sure I had enough mana for the next patch which was coming on the hour, and you ran off towards the village, complaining that "I was taking the long way." You then died to bleeding (which you wouldn't have if you had stayed with me,) and basically blamed it all on me and bitched me out when I was doing my best to save you.

I hope our chars aren't in the same cabal for a third time in a row on the next incarnation. I like helping people, but you ingrates can go f*** yourselves.

The end.