Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Unglorious end
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72408&mesg_id=72448
72448, RE: Unglorious end
Posted by Waris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Beyond that, there's the issue that you judge your actions fairly favorably, and your opponents fairly harshly in general. I mean, Fortress/Outlander/whoever wanted to gang you all the time? They wanted to gang a character who gets tougher with every kill, has most of a set of unique gear, and can almost always escape death as long as he can get even one command? Shocking.

**Oh no you got a point, most of my bitching came from when they were mostly able to beat me 1 vs 1 and prefered to show up with the 5 man gang. As much as I wanted to brutally 5 on 1 certain people who beat me up, I tended not to as its not fun.. you know?**

Maybe it would have been more fun if they'd have reacted to Waris the way Waris reacted to the prospect of fighting Ahtieli, which is to say, complain that there was no way they can win and run for the hills. I assure you that Waris had a much better chance of killing Ahtieli than most of those mooks ever had of killing Waris.

**Eh, most people did react like that to me, (Run and hide that is)
Further more, I really don't think anyone has given true tactical thought to fighting a lich as a AP, theres alot of #### he can do. And very very little I can do to counter any of it.**

**I should have just deleted when Rich died, probably would have saved everyone alot of grief as well as alot of angry prays**