Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThanks for the kind words.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60841&mesg_id=60905
60905, Thanks for the kind words.
Posted by Feiaina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never really saw any of the negatives people are pasting on you - I always thought you were up for an adventure, and willing to tangle it up with anyone. I appreciate you thinking that I didn't get as much as I deserved. I would have liked to get Veteran status, but I really didn't need it. I'm not a kid anymore, so I don't let that kind of stuff bother me much - especially since I know there are times when I can't log on as much as I'd like (which is one of the reasons I deleted).

I always thought you were a bit too nice with letting people into Battle. Some days I'd log in and see 5 or so new people... and then never see them again. But I will say, you did give people a shot who might never have had a Battle char with a more strict commander.

Towards the end of Feiaina's life I never really saw you around much, but then again, neither was I. But I did know if you and Brink were around, there was sure to be some fun going on.

Glad you and I could have some fun duels - I sure did whoop you :)