Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI had only a limited number of interactions with you
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60841&mesg_id=60891
60891, I had only a limited number of interactions with you
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I can't comment on the character more than I already have. As far as OOC stuff goes, I recall you posting quite a bit under the guest nickname of Commander (at least I did not think it was registered here), so I don't really buy the bit about you forgetting the password. In addition, you make it seem as though you are disgusted with the playerbase's comments on Dio's, and I can't help but wonder if you have ever done a search for posts by you. Just look at the subject headings. You contributed as much to that "vibe" as the people you are probably thinking of when you say that they just badmouth eachother.

That being said, if you are genuine about being "done with that phase of your life," then I say "More power to you." I totally believe people can change, and if you are determined to do it, I am glad. I won't hold anything against you. Just don't be one of the guys who swears to be reforming and then goes back to the same ol' crap in a few months (possibly under a new guise). Anyway, good luck with it.

The upper half of this post probably sounded harsh, but hey, it is the truth as I see it. Just remember the bottom half is also the truth.