Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAh, I forget to add!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55775&mesg_id=55855
55855, Ah, I forget to add!
Posted by Nano on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know if it was what made you pick up harassing Nano in the first place, but when you first started glancing at him more than others - I decided to brag about you stalking me because I was so damn fine. I was all about shouting over cb 'Eshval? She loves me so much, I think she's just trying to make me a Vampire. How many bites is it to convert me, 3? 4?' - About 12 bites later that one had backfired. Some Nexuns would shout 'Look out Nano, your girlfriend is visible!' *whimper* *run and hide* Now I know what REAL stalking victims go through :P

And damn it, after that thing with eatting garlic toast off a silver platter in broad daylight, I just couldn't figure out a way to get rid of you. That echo likely made me laugh more than any other though, and it was truly inspired hilarity. If I wasn't so crap at evils, I'd roll a follower of you tomorrow. I might give it a shot anyway - see if I can't find some way to make a necro that actually fits with my playing style. I can see it now - fear my leet dating skills! Be terrorised, into dating me! Let Thera tremble when I remove my pants!

Yhorian