Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectLive hard, die young
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45045&mesg_id=45046
45046, Live hard, die young
Posted by Marcus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No seriously, this is ####ed up. If it hadn't been for the fact that I only had 6 deaths left in me, I would've been pissed off for real. Sucks to age die in 205 hours though (he was 62 years incl. +age eq).

On the plus side, I had alot of fun. I tried to never leave the action if there was a chance I could snatch a kill. I don't know if the suicide mentality ever won me a fight, but it sure got me killed much.. Which is all good, since I got to start trying to build a nice set again.

Kaisse, I liked your style, nice and laid back... Beer, bitches and battle :) You do a good job commanding, though you never would've gotten me to believe in Guerric :p

Rongar, Flumpelrog: Damn, I kept mixing you two up.. Never could remember which of you had which specs, etc. But you were both very solid ragers.

Darus is another one I liked. You seemed to know your stuff, and even if you're a dwarf in a human costume, I still prefer choose that over a real dwarf a'la Curdan any day of the week.

I can't remember the other ragers offhand, although I should...

But, enemies: The zoo was great to fight, because you wouldn't permalag me or do other stuff that forced the fight, so I would remain pretty free to maneuver and do stuff. Great fun.

Nivult: One of my most troublesome adversaries. With you having acrobatics and access to flight and haste, and me having deathblow... :p It was interesting fights, though often depending on your cheap shots and my parting block and deathblow :p

Grunlath, Djohmi: You skanks. I fully blame you and your witherings for my premature deaths. Consequenses will follow! :p

Oh, the fort. I tried to attack only those who tried to kill me at first.. But enough was enough, so I was just about to start bringing the war to y'all for real, and then.. poof :(

Everyone else I fought or hung out with - it was fun, no hard feelings