Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Dhualqin the Arcane Wizard
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23901
23901, (DELETED) [None] Dhualqin the Arcane Wizard
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 20 19:47:38 2004

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Dhualqin perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:50

23961, RE: (DELETED) [None] Dhualqin the Arcane Wizard
Posted by Uleraw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gonna miss ya pal. Your spells made rankin soooo much easier for me. Sorry my group was already full the last few times, but it seems I am a hot item these days. Still not sure why. Anyway, good luck.
23931, FARGIN HELLS!
Posted by Odrirg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just when I start to get used to a Fargin Thinner, and just when I am convinced that Thinner is going to help me gain a rank or two....

He goes and does this.

FEH.

Going to miss your spells hoss, and your willingness to deal with my moods. Let us know why you deleted?

Well, Good luck on your next.
23936, Support Classes
Posted by Dhualqin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I dont have the patience to play support classes I found out. I like to take the loner route a lot when it comes to pking and exploring and all that jazz, and a muter just wasnt cut out for it. It would take being a/b/s all the time with the perfect set, and I didnt have the drive to go through all that work.
23911, RE: (DELETED) [None] Dhualqin the Arcane Wizard
Posted by Paladin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very sorry if this is due to your mob death today. It seemed evident that you were a veteran, so I figured if you were willing to go there then it would be alright. Live and learn I guess.
23938, hehe
Posted by Dhualqin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
the mob death didnt bother me. From level 30 to 43 I probably had at least 8 mob deaths. The leveling was never a problem for me, EVERYONE wanted me around. Like I said above, I just didnt have the patience to not be able to do anything alone.