Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI agree but only slightly....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18178&mesg_id=18239
18239, I agree but only slightly....
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The current crop of evils do need some help. Not having mages in Empire is hurting them. (SOrry necros and anti-paladins dont count) Being at odds with Scions is hurting them. My frustration is still in wasting time with my light-walker charactor I rolled with the soul intent of fighting the masses of evils I saw in the game when I was deciding what to do a few weeks ago.

What do the people do who like playing evil invokers, shifters, ect, but dislike the Scion monopoly on being the only evil mage cabal? They induct 1 or 2 people at a time, and whine when they never have their sceptre for more than 1 minute per week. Yes, I could play an uncabled evil, but the fun in the game for me has always been cabal warring.

The fortress is a well tuned machine. They bitch rank their members, aid anyone of their young who is in need with sanc,ect., and the morale is great. If one of them dies, they are regeared by 10 others in mere minutes. Is it boring sometimes, yes.....That is why I bitched about all the sub 40 wusses who contribute nothing.

Anyhow, in closing, I think the current crop of evils are sub-par and maybe they shouldnt rank afterall...why bother.