Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAlways the businessman.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17017&mesg_id=17045
17045, Always the businessman.
Posted by Zepachu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Many people felt like you did, that I was "really evil" and in fact most of the times I was friendly was really just for my own gain. For example, I was always very friendly to thieves and assassins, because those were the two classes, throughout my whole life, that I ever feared. Thieves for having my stuff stolen, and assassins to catch me unwary and get off an assassinate on me.

I'm done with empowerment chars for now... Well, healers at least. :) I'm not a very 'defensive character' kinda person. I'm amazed that I stayed with Zek for as long as I did. I picked a healer because I wanted to see just how potent they were... and hell, they can't really go around killing, but unless you're totally foolhardy, rush into battles to save your 'friends', act like you have the abilities of an assassin, etc., there's no way you'll end up with 4 con. You'll notice I did end up with 4 con. :) I never played as a Healer would. If I did, I'd most likely have above 10 con easily at this point and could easily have age-died. But what fun is that?

So, whenever I decide my next character, it won't be an empowerment one, for now. Besides, my erotic massages were very exclusive... And you would be paying *ME* 50 gold for them.

Good luck with that other thing, too.